Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 88: Coast is Clear

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/4, 1/400, ISO 200)

Well, for the most part it is at least. Most of the nitty gritty is over, which is great.  All the remains is one report and a programming project.  The former due Wednesday, the latter Tuesday.  Neither looks like it's going to be a major roadblock.  

Took a picture of Wellington Street on the way to Union Station.  Every so often, when the weather is nice or we want to kill some time, those of us that TTC walk with those that take the GO to Union Station - more as a means to just hang around and chat a bit than anything.  Being a nice day, Andrei and I opted for the outdoor route with Justin. As is the case with three guys walking down the street, much of our conversations went aloof; most of which I probably should omit for the purposes of this blog.

In any case, I am probably going to declare the path to exams pretty much open at this point, much like the street in the above photo.  For the record though, I took it whilst crossing south on Yonge; I am not in the middle of a multi-lane one-way street.

Pedestrian vs. Car incidents have been on the rise this year in Toronto, often times with the pedestrian losing.  I'm not that desparate to avoid my exams.

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment