Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 81: The Early Bird

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/6.3, 1/15, ISO 800)

Yum.  Probably the earliest picture I've taken so far.  Got up at 5:00 AM today dark and early. Left the house by 6 AM and was at school by 7:00.  Figuring I had nothing better to do, I opted to take a few snaps from one of the windows from the Ted Rogers School of Management.  I had taken a similar picture before (albeit, not for the blog) one floor up at night with a hastily attached Gorillapod and all.  This one however, was totally handheld, and shot with my D90 of all things.  

In stark contrast to during the day, the streets are quiet and empty.  Barely any people are even in my building at all.  Most folks are either still sleeping or making their way via subway, streetcar, or bus downtown at this hour.  It's a bit of an interesting quietness that falls upon what is normally a very busy street.  Perhaps when it's warmer and I'm not so sleep deprived, I'll take a stroll around the area.  

After all, I could use the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment