Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 64: Déjà Food

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/11, 1/50, ISO 400, Flash @ TTL, +0.5 EV Post)

You know it, you love it!  Another sandwhich picture.  Elijah and I headed back to the Mutual Street Deli today.  So, I changed it up a slight bit from the last time I posed something from Mutual.  Instead of corned beef, it was Montreal Smoked Meat, and Rye bread instead of bun.  I had a brain fart when it came to the bun.  Rye generally doesn't hold up too well for this much meat.  There's also a bit more food left this time in the photo, as opposed to just the sandwhich.  

Hope I made your mouth water. In any case, I'm going to keep it short.  Heading downtown to shoot a bit for the Commerce Times at the Ted Rogers Memorial Conference.  More later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment