Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 72: Ch-kew! Ch-kew! W-aawwwwww!

 Bronf and Sumair give Jermaine the stare...
(Nikon D90, 18-55 VR @ 18mm, f/3.5, 1/60, ISO 800)

Contrary to the day's title, I have not gone off the deep end.  Of course, I thinkonly Bronf (pictured left) would understand the joke.  For the perplexed, an explanation shall follow:

Towards the earlier part of the decade, I came across a bunch of cartoons that tended to air on the later side of the night.  Most notably the two that I recall most are Mission Hill and Undergrads.  Neither survived past their first season.  The titular reference comes from a scene in Undergrads, where the owner of a comic shop makes Star Wars noises through a glass door.  Vague?  I know.  You'll just have to watch them for yourself.  They're on YouTube.

Keepin' it short... since today (Sunday) is short too.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment