Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 78: Atypical

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/11, 1/50, ISO 320)

What a nice day.  Had plenty of sleep from yesterday so the usual two-hour sleep on the morning-of didn't have as adverse an effect as it normally does.  After lecture I grabbed a hearty breakfast to go and set out for my favourite on-campus study spot.  Of the seven-ish hours that I was there, four were actually spent programming.  An hour and a half was sleeping (it was a productive nap!), and the rest gaming/eating.  Not bad.  I had been slacking off all semester so accomplishing something today was somewhat good; although I hope I did not jinx myself for the rest of the weekend; to which I probably just did.

Likewise, the weather has been really nice the last few days, perfect for all those kids on March Break.  Thankfully that's over as well.  I had managed to avoid the March Break swarm ALL week until today when I got on the subway home today, which I found to be loaded with kids and their parents.  Unfortunately this looks like it's going to be a false Spring, with the weather looking like it's going to tank by next week.  Damnit.  I cannot wait when everything turns green.

Seems as though we're going to be heading back to business as usual (Get it?  Business?  Because I'm a Business student... ... ... Winston make joke) next week, for better or for worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment