Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 68: Fit for a King

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/2.8, 1/25, ISO 400, +0.7 EV)

In a similar fashion several weeks back, a bunch of us headed to Timothy's today.  This time, Justin (pictured above) and Lindsay came as well, along with Andrei, Jelena, and myself.  Good times were had by all, although the conversations were much more lighthearted in nature.  Came away with a few more snaps this time, including the picture you see above.  Don't think I used spot metering for this one, though I probably should've.  Justin's face was still a little bit underexposed when I took a look at it so I added about 0.5EV's worth of dodging on his face.  Probably the easiest dodge and burn job I've ever done.  Again, going to keep it a bit short today. Here's a picture of a brownie as a bit of a bonus.  More hopefully tomorrow (or I suppose, technically today).

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/2, 1/40, ISO 500, +0.7 EV)

2 comments:

  1. lol what's justin looking @?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can finally post comments. Justin is looking out for cops.

    ReplyDelete