Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 55: At a Glance

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f2, 1/160, ISO 400)

Grrrr! So, much of the day yesterday (and the day prior) was spent studying for my statistics midterm that was supposed to happen at 9 AM.  So what happens two minutes prior to us starting?  Thats right you guessed it!  Computer crash!  So of course the test gets postponed to next week, which happens to stack with my programming midterm that occurs the day before.  Oh joy.

Above is a photo of Lindsay, one of the handful of women in our program.  Considering that this is a quick snapshot, I'd wager that she's quite photogenic.  I believe this was the glance that she shot at me (don't worry, I was one seat away and we both know each other, so you can cease the stalker accusations) before she quickly darted her head right after hearing the momentary click.  Of course, a fraction of a second is all it takes with SLRs.
 
Going to keep it short, since I'm incredibly tired.  Back to school (albeit not for class) tomorrow, but at least the weekly grind is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment