Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47: Rooted in Water

 
(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/1.8, 1/20, ISO 1600)

Spent the afternoon with some of the Ginseng Radio folks today.  Shout out to Jermaine, Bronf, Ben, and Aaron, who were all there at various points today.  I probably can't share what we discussed, except for one very polarizing (aka lopsided versus Jermaine) topic.

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/1.8, 1/40, ISO 1600)

So I had learned that Jermaine (pictured above) has a preference for Perrier "water".  Myself and Bronf on the other hand, did not consider it to be worthy of being called water, given its carbonated nature.  Quite frankly, I'd rather drink tap water or heck, even awful tasting Desani/Aquafina.  Quite frankly if there is something special done to my water in such a way that it has a particular taste, or in Perrier's case is carbonated then it shouldn't be considered water.  

Granted, I'm the guy that doesn't drink coffee or other carbonated drinks so I am a bit biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment