Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 42: Extra, Extra

 
(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/1.8, 1/30, ISO 200, +1.0 EV Post Processing)

Yeesh.  I'm on a crud streak.  Two photos in a row that I had to up the exposure in post.  In any case, I have yet again ended up being at school on my day off.  I got a text regarding the student newspaper that I do photography for - The Commerce Times - about there being a meeting.  Long story short, it has once again paid off to go to school on my day off.  It was quite informative and has (for the moment) restored my faith in student-run activities.  

Although I'm sure it'll be drained by the end of the month by some terrible scheduling SNAFU.  Keepin' it short today, event coverage tomorrow so hopefully there will be something a bit juicier.

No comments:

Post a Comment