Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27: Windows


(Nikon D60, 35mm DX, f/6.3, 1/40, ISO 200)

As per the standard thus far this year, I arrived to my class much earlier than usual.  I even thought I left the house later than usual today.  Nope!  Not quite it seems.  I still got to school at around 8:15ish - forty-five minutes before class.

Of course, my room was empty too.  It was then that I noticed the lone window.  It was facing south, towards Toronto City Hall.  If you looked straight you'd see the Marriott hotel.  I figure I'd shoot the pattern of windows and what not.  Apparently no one gets up this early, which is probably a good thing.  Didn't exactly want someone to look outside, ready to start the day only to have it spoilt by some asian kid staring at them from a window through a lens.

Go figure, just as I put my camera down a plastic bag came out of nowhere.  It was one of those 'flying plastic bags' that looked like it came off the roof of either the Ted Roger's School of Management or the Marriott.  Nonetheless, I failed to capture it and cursed out loud to myself for having missed the shot.

Optometrist tomorrow.  Woot.  My eyesight had stopped tanking for the last few years now, but it's about time for the usual checkup.  At least I get to sleep in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment