Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20: Lids Up


(Nikon D60, 35mm DX, f/4, 1/20, ISO 100)

The grind is over, once again.  I pretty much napped through half of my classes today.  KG (left) and I pretty much resorted to jabbing and kicking each other to stay awake during our Communication class.  First he'd nudge me in the arm, then I'd jab him in the ribs, then he'd kick me, and then I'd shove him.  It was quite amusing and was working for some time.  I eventually won (or lost, however which way you may see it) by eventually falling asleep.


 (Nikon D60, 35mm DX, f/4, 1/40, ISO 100)

After class we were largely relieved, since we had just completed (somewhat confidently) a chunky assignment in said communication class.  We settled down to finish a statistics assignment and then make an attempt at our programming homework.  You can see Andrei's attempt above.

I'd provide more details, but I'm about to pass out over my laptop.  So today's details will be posted tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment