Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 90: Shades

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/1.8, 1/80, ISO 200)

I need to stop falling asleep so early.  

There's been nothing but nice weather this week.  Bright, sunny, and warm temperatures all about and people beginning to break out the shorts and T-shirts.  Having worn glasses since I was about seven, I have never really had much use for sunglasses (either see extreme sunlight or don't see at all), so when I first got transition lenses four years ago, it was a nice change to having to squint out towards a field of snow or on a nice summer day.  

Clip-ons never really worked out, since I had to carry them separately in the case and put them on and off as needed/  What can I say?  I'm lazy.  About the only drawback sans price is that they take time to transition.  They're sensitive to UV, so they change (albeit to a lesser degree) on cloudy days too.

Keepin' it short.  Since there will be another post today, or in the worst case scenario, tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment