Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 113: Kick-Start

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/1.8, 1/500, ISO 1600, +0.5 EV PP)

Banzai!  Started off my exams with an overnight stay at our beloved Student Lounge.  It started off rather dull though; I didn't really get much serious studying done until about 8 or 9ish.  I got there at 2 PM.  What was I doing?  Napping, urinating (in a the washrooms, rest assured) and gaming when everyone else decided to take a break.  

Our group consisted of Matt M, Andrei, Justin, Lindsay, KG, and Justin's cousin Matt C.  At some point in the night, Andrei and Matt M decided to take advantage of the presence of my camera and make faux leaping jumps at each other.  Faux in a sense that Matt didn't try to punch out Andrei's lights and Andrei wasn't aiming to prevent Matt's DNA from entering the gene pool.  

We started studying seriously at around 11:30 PM, which went on for about two and a half hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment