Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 106: Hitting the Books

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/5.6, 1/30, ISO 200)

It's ironic that the one instance that I actually learned something useful in Statistics class and actually looked over my notes again was one whose title indicated that it would never see the light of day.  Granted, I only ever took notes twice in that class... and I came out okay.  Sort of.  I am still not sleeping properly, for those who are interested, alas I am trying to make the most of my time by starting to study.  My friend Jaspaul says that I've changed when he found out once I was working on an assignment ahead of time; I beg to differ - I still procrastinate quite heavily, like your typical student.

Occasionally though, I put on my time management hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment