Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 111: Gobble Gobble

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/4, 1/50, ISO 200)

Just a quick snap for this day.  At least it's not a desk picture; heck at least you can relate to a sandwich right?  Alright, I'm no Scanwich guy, but... hey... it's a sandwich!  

Contents?  Simple stuff.  Bacon (a lot of bacon... mmmmm... bacon), some cold-cut turkey, and a few slices of Romaine lettuce.  That's it.  I'm not really a condiment guy; but I imagine some of you would enjoy something on that: mayo, mustard, ketchup even... whatever floats your boat.  The bread is toasted, but having recently woken up whilst making it, I decided to put the (pre-cooked... I know, I know) bacon on the bread before starting the oven.  I imagine that is what prevented it from fully toasting.

Other than that though, it was good.  Hm.  What more can one say about an awesome sandwich?

More later today.


No comments:

Post a Comment