Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 116: Joe

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/4, 1/20, ISO 200)

This is Joe.  He, like many of us lives in the GTA.  He is also in my program - Business Technology Management (formally Information Technology Management).  Joe  likes to spend significant amounts of time busying himself with the video games and the like.  When he's not doing that, he's usually ranting... or angry.  

Prior to this photo, Joe was jumping between your's truly trying to snag a shot of him and the programming exam we had just written.  Eventually, he caved and posed.  See above for results.  I met Joe a while back, all the way in first semester (it seems so long ago).  Sadly, I did not get a chance to see him too often this semester, given the differences in schedules.  I suppose the only way to explain how Joe and I act around each other would be with an analogy.  If this were a TV show or movie, Joe and I would probably be the idiot comic relief; Joe and I are always bouncing some sort of joke (morbid or otherwise) off of one another.  

Though regular school is over, I doubt this will be the last appearance of Joe on this blog (he may beg to differ).  Hopefully we'll see more of him in a few months.

Two more exams left... but I will be done in a little over 36 hours.  Just in time for Summer School.  More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment