Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 100: Hangin' Out

Clearly, I am a Ryerson student.  Or am I...?
(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/1.8, 1/25, ISO 800)

Yeah!  Double post on the same day! ...and it's the 100th post!

Unfortunately, there isn't much going on today.  The sun has returned, and so has my tendancy to sleep.  I wish I could say more happened today, but there wasn't.  Thus, I have turned to taking a picture of the lanyards hanging off my mirror.  A bunch of them are from way back, at the University fair that we all went to the Fall before our graduating year.  It has largely reamined a modest collection, until earlier this year, when the pile exploded a bit from the handful of photo gigs that I did in and around Ryerson.

As such, I'm proud to say I did not shell out a single penny for any of those.  There's probably $20 to $30 worth there, not that anyone would pay me anywhere near that for all of them.  

Keepin' it short today, but barring any extreme or freak circumstances tomorrow may promise to be interesting.  Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment