Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 97: The Row

 Left to Right: Lindsay, My Laptop, Justin, Matt, Andrei, and KG
(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/4, 1/40, ISO 400)

It was a nice start to what was eventually a cloudy, soggy day.  The sun was peeking out during the early morning hours and the temperature was fairly decent.  I ran into my elementary school friend Rebecca (whilst she was on her Co-Op term) on the bus, so unlike every other morning I was catching up rather than blasting music in my ears.   Good times.

It was also the last time that our beloved row in Statistics class met, in Statistics for the semester.  There is no specific order.  We just sit according to whomever comes at whatever time.  Stats class was pretty empty in the morning, with a majority of the class showing up about ten minutes past the official start.  Nonetheless, it passed by rather quietly, without anything significant to note.

The final Communications class was the same too, and ended pretty early.  There was some LAN gaming amongst some of us us (Justin, Matt, Andrei and KG) involving some ITM laptops and Age of Empires III.  Other than that, a pretty uneventful day.

Extremely tired, having stayed up all night to finish my Communications paper - the last major assignment of the year, so I am heading to bed early tonight.  

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment