Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 133: Clocked In

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/2.0, 1/13, ISO 800)

Despite being taken about 11 days ago, the context still applies.  I'm not sleeping properly.  Well, for most regular day-job folks (not that I have a job or anything).  Falling asleep at 5 AM and waking up at 3 PM in the afternoon isn't exactly my idea of a normal sleeping habbit.  On a quantitative scale, it's fine - I'm still getting way more sleep than I was during the regular school year, but... it is a little sad to wake up and realize that most of the day is over.  

Hopefully it's just a phase, as this happened around the same time as last year.  It hasn't been too bad since this photo has been taken, as shooting opportunities have picked up and a bit of a regular routine has kicked in.  As the softball season has yet to start, I presume my sleeping schedule will improve over the coming weeks.

We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment