Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 129: The Ultimate Start

 (Nikon D60, 18-55 VR @ 24mm, f/4.2, 1/25, ISO 400, Pop-Up Flash)

Started packing a little early for tomorrow.  Got an Ultimate game tomorrow with a team (known as 'Quick Dumpers) that I shot for last year.  Great bunch of folks, and a few of them are also with one of the softball teams I'm shooting for.  Unlike last year though, I'm fortunate enough to have two bodies, rather than one - which means I won't have to be fumbling with changing lenses.  I plan on pairing the D90 with the my 70-200 (as shown) and the D60 with the 18-55 VR, possibly swapping it for the 35mm f/1.8 if necessary.  Other than that, I'm traveling rather light.  Umbrella in case bad weather strikes, some extra cards, remote, and my good ol' handy rocket blower.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment