Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 178: New Digs

(Nikon D90, 18-55 VR @ 18mm, f.5.6, 1/10, ISO 800)

Oh yeah!  New desk!  Perhaps the most immediate change one would notice is the size and shape... and a new chair!  Woohoo!  The light normally doesn't face that way, but it was impeding on the photo.  Other than the contents on top of my desk though, everything else largely remains the same.  A lot of the paper mess is gone, and there's a ton of space that's been made available on the left side, which didn't exist before.  Spent the entire afternoon moving my desk down (which weighs a helluva a lot!) and then this desk up with my parents.  There was an upper portion too, but I elected to not keep that since it would've reduced (quite dramatically) the amount of surface area I had to just plop stuff down with, in addition to blocking the window. 

Nonetheless, it is done.  I wonder how long it'll take before I trash this desk too.

No comments:

Post a Comment