Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 171: Growing Phase

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/2.8, 1/200, ISO 800)

My brother and his family stopped by on Father's Day for dinner.  Of course, that meant that Katelyn would be present too!  It's only been about six weeks since I last saw her, but she continues to grow and learn!  To some extent, she's able to eat on her own during dinner.  Although like most kids she picked out only what she liked, which in today's case was corn.

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/2.8, 1/250, ISO 800)

After dinner, she ran around in our living room.  At one point she started dancing (top photo), and shortly after that proceeded to grab a few tissues to wipe her nose.  Problem was, she had no runny nose.  Just one of this mischievous phases I suppose, but still incredibly cute!

(Nikon D90, 35mm DX, f/2.8, 1/40, ISO 640)

Nothing spectacular about the camera settings.  Everything was natural light.  Our house faces west, and so the setting sun pretty much lit up the entire room.  Still, I didn't want to take chances with a speedy Katelyn so I gunned it on Continuous High at around ISO 800 on Aperture Priority at f/2.8.  Kids are hard to keep up with.  
Now I know what my brothers might've gone through with me when I was that small, hehe.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment